Re: Changing turn signal lamps for dummies

Hi Geoffrey,

There are 4 allen screws...two up along the top, one at the bottom and
one in the middle where the left panel meets the right. I have a page
about changing the headlight bulb. It contains pictures of my '94...one
of them shows the locations of the allen screws for the panel:
http://members.macconnect.com/users/k/karl/bmwbulb.html

Once those are out, it does take a little twisting of the panel to get
it to pop out.

Karl
'94 pearl white R11RS
http://members.macconnect.com/users/k/karl/karlindex.html (more R11RS