Re: Changing turn signal lamps for dummies

In a message dated 1/14/04 6:53:28 AM Eastern Standard Time, RSRiding@xxxxxxx
writes:
My front turn signal bulbs have both expired recently on my '94 R1100RS and
so yesterday I decided to do something about it. I got out the Allen wrench
set
and took out the three bolts that appear to hold the left panel dash on.

So, what's the trick here? I hesitate to bend the panel too much trying to
remove it for fear of breaking it, and there seems to be something holding it
on
that I don't see. The bolts I took out are two at the top front and one on
the inside rear. Is there something else holding it? >>

    Yes. There are two phillips-head screws (one on each panel) on the inside
edge near the tank. A shorty phillips screwdriver works best to get them out.

Tom Cutter