Re: Recent list discussions

In a message dated 1/16/04 11:25:00 AM Mountain Standard Time,
gregpt@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
there is little to cheer about with new models
Depends on whether the rest of us, like yourself, are glass-half-empty kinda
guys.

transmissions
that don't work, wheels that bend when you look at them and surging that
does not exist are three small examples of their more recent engineering
failures
Comments as silly as these speak for themselves.

a host of bits and parts that continue to fall
off or break and you have to wonder what has happened
More "serious investigative journalism"....

oh well, my dollars are invested elsewhere and i don't see that changing
given what bmw is producing
And your point in coming back to this list constantly is....? To shit all
over a bike that some of us still feel is a world-class motorcycle? OK, we all
recognize your superiority.... now go diddle yourself while you look at some of
Mommy's old pictures.

Feeling Inferior In Boulder
'01 R1150GS