Re: oilheads-digest V1 #74

Okay, now I get it. You guys believe the fantasy weights you read in
the brochures. "Dry" equals no oil, gas, battery acid, fork oil, shock
oil. Tires are filled with helium and little bike fairies lift up on
the bike while its on the scale!  :-)

"Wet" weights, also know as "real weights" are significantly higher.
I'll say it again, my Mille weighed 485 lbs.  The NEW 04 Milles weigh
in the 470's.

I think 929's are in the 440 range ready to ride.

Bill