Re: Requesting low cost bike insurance company serving southern Ontario

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "john h. outlan" <joutlan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <oilheads@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2004 6:33 PM
Subject: Re: Requesting low cost bike insurance company serving southern
Ontario

> A thought...should the insurance be cheaper way up north where the bike is
> parked 3-4 months a year, than in the deep south where it's on the road
all
> year?

Good point John, average year I ride nine months of the year, this year it
appears we are under the influence of  global warming and from the looks of
things I don't think we will be able to ride before the snow melts towards
the end of July. This will make my insurance more expensive than down your
way. I must say that my bike is fully covered for fire and theft while
hibernating. Do you ride much during the summer in the high heat period?
Maybe that brings the riding ration closer, just a thought. Cheers,

Ralph McDunnough
Frozen solid in Kirkland. QC