Throttle Cable

Davis and List:

I'll stand corrected on this issue.   I took apart a '96 RT and used the
parts on a '2000 RT wreck that we revived.  We didn't really need to mess
with the throttle linkage on the old bike.  It could very well have been one
continuous cable.  I remembered the two distinct sheaths, one going from the
left side TB to the grip and one going from left to right TBs.  Could have
been one continuous cable....BMW logic?

There's also that fast idle cable, but I was trying to keep it simple.

Best,

- -TB

>My '96 RT had/has a single cable.  It looks like two cables as there are
two
sheaths but the actual cable is a single piece which goes from the grip to
the
left TB, around the pulley and then through the second sheath to the right
TB.
Perhaps the very early 94's had two cables, but I think most of the
production
up to the point of adding the junction box used a single cable.