Battery

I am sure that there is a great deal of knowledge concerning excellent
battery options for my 2000 Roadster, non ABS.

I have not been following the discussions and would appreciate some info on
sources for batteries, cost estimates, and which type battery would be best.

I know the new style battery is available.  Does it offer substantial
advantages?

I have also seen some debate over whether or not a regular charger can be
used on the new style battery.  Does the new style battery require a special
charger?

Battery info is definitely appreciated.

Thanks,

Matt Bolduc bolduc@xxxxxxx