Re: Wishlist

Bruno,  I went to a very cool show about the new GS at Max BMW in
Portsmouth NH yesterday.  They went into some detail about the new
design and components.  It seems a sure bet that about 2006 model year
we will see new RS, R, and S type models with the new motor.  No way
would they waste the time on the present platform with the new motor,
frame, and electrics on the production line for the new GS.  I'm
scheduling a new bike buy for spring 2006.  RS of course!

Bob Hadden '98RS