Re: Wish List

Interesting you should mention the FJR1300.   Theres one for sale in the Charlotte paper today (I'll pass along the number if anyones interested) for   around $11,000. Only 300 miles on it, yep, I said only 300 miles.  And thats not the first time I've seen one for sale with similar milage.  On paper I have no doubt that the FJR is a superior machine to anything BMW makes but in the real world itcomes up lacking.  I've ridden a FJR, sorry I'll take my Roadster anyday even though I'm sure Steve would say the FJs a better machine.....

- --
Terry Cox
Charlotte, NC
2002 BMW R1150RA, "Bertha II"