Re: Wish List

In a message dated 2/11/04 8:01:12 AM Eastern Standard Time, tccox@xxxxxxx
writes:
<<Interesting you should mention the FJR1300.   Theres one for sale in the
Charlotte paper today (I'll pass along the number if anyones interested) for
around $11,000. Only 300 miles on it, yep, I said only 300 miles.  And thats
not the first time I've seen one for sale with similar milage.  On paper I have
no doubt that the FJR is a superior machine to anything BMW makes but in the
real world itcomes up lacking.  I've ridden a FJR, sorry I'll take my Roadster
anyday even though I'm sure Steve would say the FJs a better machine.....>>

    I have a friend here in SE PA who waited all summer to get his FJR1300.
HE works as a Kawasaki salesman, and just HAD to have the FJR.

    When he finally got it, I ran into him at the Sunday breakfast meeting
spot. Asked how he liked it. He said "wanna buy it? I hate it."

Tom Cutter