Deja Vu

Bob:

>Tom,  Yes the electric valves would be great.  But, are you aware of
how much electricity these thing require?  I'm not really up on them,
but my impression is that the electrical system on a bike would be way
too small to run this type of system.  If this is wrong, please tell us
more about how this works.  I have yet to see under the hood of a new
Bimmer with this stuff in it.

I have no idea how much juice would be required.   Seems to me the electrics
could be beefed up to handle this and still give a weight and mileage
savings.   I could be way wrong about this, but it sure looks like the
perfect application for this technology.

>I agree about Audi kicking but.   I have a 2004  A4 that cost less than
my '95 525i did, and has more features, more power, more everything, and at
a lower cost.  Great car for the money.

>Bob Hadden '98RS

But not more room.  The A4 is just a little larger than a 3 series BMW.

I drive an A6 2.7T. I bought an executive car from my dealer and saved a few
bucks...It had 10K on it and looked new.  It's so much more car than the
5'er, it's embarrassing.   I miss the BMW's sensitive steering feedback and
chassis dynamics, but this Audi is pretty good and has more of everything
else...for less money.  It's the only car I could find that has nothing
cheap on it...and no glaring ergonomic flaws.  It's slightly larger than a 5
series BMW, just what I need for business.  I have trouble stuffing
suitcases in the 5 series trunk when I pick up visitors from the airport.
The A6 is just the right size for me.   The climate control sometimes
overheats the car and I wish the car would loose about 500 lbs., but it's as
close to ideal for me as I can find.   I think new ones are going to cost a
lot more.   They're gaining ground and with the dollar losing status, we may
have to pay more dearly for them in the future.

- -TB