Re: [Fwd: RT Linked Brakes]

> You must be talking about some new fangled
> modern technique like using the front brake :-)
>
> // marc

yur'right marc. practice panic braking. you know, the tires are squealing,
front and rear, from your aggressive application of the 4 piston monster
brakes we all have under our control. get comfortable with how well these
brakes work and how much pressure you can apply without lockup.

i always say 'no thanks' to someone trying to substitute some piece of
equipment in place of a learned skill. having control of the power in your
brakes, without 'assistance', i believe critical to your personal ability to

=== message truncated ===