Re: Anything but linked brakes

> >Anybody tired of brakes?
>
> Yeah, me.

Second that

>> >want to discuss surging?
>
> Get 4 plugs on your bike and surging is a dead issue.

My 99 R1100R two plug never surged.   My 2002 R1150RA  two plug has never surged.
MOST oilheads   two or four plug do not surge

> >What happened to the FJR bashing?  :-)
>
> I have a friend with one and he loves his.  He didn't like the vibes at
> first, then put a Power commander or some such on it and when to a dyno for
> tuning.   It's smooth now.   He's been everywhere on it.

Theres a almost new one for sale in the Charlotte paper.  300(Yep 300) actual miles
$11,500.   Been in the paper for several weeks now.  Apparently he's having a hard time selling the thing.   Nice bike though.   Go figure.    I've seen several for sale locally with that kind of milage.Apparently owners eithe love them or hate them ,,,

- --
Terry Cox
Charlotte, NC
2002 BMW R1150RA, "Bertha II"