Re: Anything but linked brakes

Wayne,  I have no problem with you busting my chops.  Butt! In looking
at my statement, I think the grammar is correct.  I'm no English major,
but I said I did not agree with the Most statement.  At least you got
the point anyway.  (Just busting your chops, by the way).  ;-)) And
here is the grin to prove it.

Bob Hadden '98RS