Re: oilheads-digest V1 #111

"Edward Begley" writes:
 > I'd love to run a test on tires with guys that claim they can tell the
 > difference between them.  In such a test I'd almost bet the farm that
 > most(in fact hugely most 90% plus) COULD NOT identify correctly which tire
 > brand they had on.  This would cost money to do such a test but boy would it

I don't pretent to be able to tell brands.   What I can tell is that some
tires are better on rain grooves that others.   Some are better in wet
than others.   Some last longer than others.   And most important,
 some just feel "different" -- not necessarily better or worse, just
different.

Things like rain groove handling are easily felt.  Longevity is easily
measured.

// marc