Re: Spline Lube

No problem with replying to the list Bill. Nothing so exciting as fuse
at my house.   As a Home Depot junkie, I buy rope from them all the
time.  You can get 100 feet of this stuff in 3/8 inch size for 10
bucks.  In the picture it is 5/16 size, I believe.  The rope is braided
polyester.  Not super strong, but a great deal for general use.  Check
your shorts for my party invite.  Then you can come up and see the
stuff first hand.

Bob Hadden '98RS