Re: Spline Lube

A couple of points:

1 - The clutch looks fine and is not up for replacement.  There was
hardly any clutch dust in the bell housing, which was a bit of a
surprise.

2 - The work is going on in my heated basement.  So weather was not a
factor here.

3 - It took about 4 hours to strip everything down.  Two guys working
on it.  First time either of us had been into an oil head in this
manner.  No beer allowed, it was in the morning, so hopefully I will
actually remember where the stuff goes back together after a couple of
days.

Bob Hadden '98RS