Re: No More Oilhead...

 > A question for the list owner: Do we intend to become an oilhead/hexhead
 > list, or shall I go off in search of a hexhead list?

Questions from a curious rider:  Is the engine that different that it
deserves a new nickname?   Who came up with hexhead?   Why (I know nothing
about the engine)?

If, in the future, there is enough interest to create a hexhead list
I can do so.   I'd keep the traffic here, for now.   It will take
a while before you have other hexhead owners with which to talk.

// marc