Re: No More Oilhead...

Congratulations Bob.  I am glad that you did not disclose your
location for if you had I would have had to lurk in the neighborhood
until you took delivery then I would have had to steal it.
Sorry,nothing personal you know just pure lust and envy.  ;-}}

- --- Bob MacFarland <emoto1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Well folks, I sold my oilhead R1100RS yesterday to a very nice
> fellow
> who is quite happy to have it. So, not only do I no longer have an
> oilhead, I no longer have a BMW!  8^O
>
> In the near future I will take delivery on a brandy-new R1200GS,
> which I
> understand is known as a "hexhead". [1]
>
> A question for the list owner: Do we intend to become an
> oilhead/hexhead
> list, or shall I go off in search of a hexhead list?
>
> Either way, thanks to all for the good discussion and advice over
> my
> tenure here for the last few years!
>
> Bob
>
> [1] "near future" is defined as whenever the bike arrives at the
> shop.
> 2-3 weeks?

=====
Jim"low rider"King - Hickory, NC
'86 K75 - "Tweety Bird"  (named by my lovely grand-daughter, thank you!)
'96 R1100GS  - Sam Too
We do not stop playing because we are old; we grow old BECAUSE we stop playing.        Never be the first to grow old!
LPR#58  OBIWAN #37