From: owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Minor, Bob
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2004 11:10 AM
To: oilheads@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE:Heated Grips

I've thought about adding heated grips to my RS for a long time
and have made up my mind to just do it.  Unless someone knows of
a really good discount for these I'm inclined to just go to my
dealer and plunck down the cash.  Any good alternative sources
out there?

I'm assuming that with the factory kit, installation is mostly a
pug-in affair.  True?  The tank is off right now for some other
service, so everything is easily accessible.

Thanks in advance...

Bob Minor
'96 R11RS