RE 419 scams and oilhead assistance

I have a separate email address that I use for everything except email groups like this.  I use it for internet orders and everywhere I'm asked for my email address.  It is starting to draw 419s like flies to death.  But...I never even thought about the 419 plea for help when I sent that "Urgent Help Needed" message!  I was seriously in need of assistance and screwed myself out of the combined wisdom of much of this group by doing so.

Anyway, it was the fuse for the fuel pump!  Must have just given it a jolt when I plugged/unplugged the connector to move the tank.

Thanks to those who had the courage to open the message and reply.

PS, Forward your 419 letters to 419.fcd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx and the Secret Service will add them to their database.  Make sure you indicate "NO LOSS, FOR DATABASE ONLY."