Re: Anyone?

Tom,

On Mon, 29 Mar 2004 07:49:26 -0600 "Tom Brown" <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:
<<<  Still here?  >>>

We're all hanging out on the BEEG, where announcements for the upcoming
Dogwood Trail Rally and Blitz To Branson can be found.

I used to post that stuff here until folks started to piss and moan about
it.  Worry not, for the Airheads far outdid the Oilheads in the pissing
and moaning department, especially that B. Jan fellow.

Robert Munday...  Montgomery, Alabama
`98 R11CHP   `95 R1100RSA
ABC #3783   Village Idiot   Rolling Broccoli Rider   BOOF #131
BAGman #19  Oilhead #1561   SR #2   NFO #2
Trustee, BMWMOA Foundation - Keeper Of The List - Iron Bunny
Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!