A little rain

Some get plenty of inclement weather just by staying home.   Others leave
beautiful spring weather with temps in the upper 70s and drive 500 miles
to the desert -- where it rained.   At least the temps in Death Valley
were warm.  It was down right cold (and wet) where I stayed in Beatty Nv.

One K bike had to turn back due to probs (guess: bad fuel filter) and
I had the magic touch in figuring out the proper starting procedure for
a friends Moto Guzzi: press the starter while jiggling the kill switch
until it starts (typically in 5 seconds or so).

My R1150RT was just fine, except...

I'm feeling a minor shuddering from what I think is the front end
under hard braking.   I first noticed it on a 13% grade where I was
trying to dump speed to make 15 MPH hairpins.   Now if I pay attention
I can feel it as soon as I get on the binders a little bit.   Braking
power doesn't seem to be affected.

Ideas?   What's the rotor run-out spec?  That would be something
easy to check.

// marc