John Dancoe's new(ish) e-mail address

All:

For several years, my work email (which is the only one I check regularly)
was jdan@xxxxxxx

Then it changed to jdan@xxxxxxxxxxxx, but email to the previous address was
automatically forwarded to the new address.

Then it changed to jdan@xxxxxxxx, but email to the previous address was
automatically forwarded to the new address.

That forwarding is about to be discontinued (as an anti-spam countermeaure).

My new, and only valid, e-mail is: jdan@xxxxxxxx

Please update your address book if necessary (Laurel, you too!).

As long as I'm writing, things are going well here. The family is healthy,
though Laurel and I just got over pretty nasty bouts with bronchitis. Young
John is now taller than I am. He is still active in Scouts and is also
playing drums in a band with a few of his scout buddies, and recently has
developed an interest in electric bass as well. He also still does Tae Kwan
Do and will be starting at Lake Orion High School next year.

Things are hopping for us here in Michigan. My work never really slowed
down during the recession, we've been very busy. Our company recently moved
to a new facility prompted by a need to build a sate-of-the-art data
center. Riding season has finally arrived. Glazed Look, my Pink Floyd
tribute, is reunited after a hiatus while our keyboardist was in Thailand.

Laurel continues to work as an office administrator at the Upland Hills
Ecological Awareness center, and also occasionally as a naturalist at a
day-camp in Holly.

Riding season has finally arrived!

In August John and I will be going to Philmont Scout Ranch in New Mexico
for a 12-day backpacking trek. Next spring we'll be heading to the
Caribbean for a scuba diving trip with my dad in honor of the 50th
anniversary of his first scuba dive.

Regards,
John Dancoe
Plexus Systems