Re: RS Sputter/weep

Davis is right on with the back end.  Just check the level and see if
it is over full.  It doesn't take much.

For the sputter, you might check to see if the tps has been bumped out
of position.  Also,  at this age, perhaps the injectors are not
spraying well.  Or perhaps the fuel filter is getting clogged.  How
does it go up to red line?  If you have high speed mis fire that would
suggest fuel issues (assuming your ignition is solid).

Bob Hadden '98RS