4-Pin RJ11 Modular Plugs for Valentine Detector

Prezzes & Prezzettes,

The 4-Pin RJ11 modular plug for my Valentine Radar Detector has snapped
off the little 'thingee-lever' that holds it in.  Duct tape holds it in
now, but not exactly a clean install.  Replacement modular plugs from
Radio Shack are just too large - they can be force fit in but do not
come out. Since I swap the Valentine out between my bike and car I need
the right size.

Valentine has none available (just extension cords with pre-existing
crimped plugs - no help) and Verizon hardly knows what I'm talking
about!  A google search turns up several sources and I would gladly
order, but I still do not know if they would fit properly.

Does anyone have any thoughts about a local-type store where I can get
these plugs (Home Depot and Sears have not worked) or access to one or
more?  TIA

- --
Regards,

Barry ('04 R1150RT)