Re: 4-Pin RJ11 Modular Plugs for Valentine Detector

In a message dated 4/19/04 11:00:03 AM Eastern Standard Time,
psychb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Does anyone have any thoughts about a local-type store where I can get
these plugs (Home Depot and Sears have not worked) or access to one or
more?  TIA
I get them at Home Depot under the name CAT3 plugs, which is an incorrect
name but that's what they put on the box. I have a whole bag of them. They are
6-pin plugs vs. the 8-pin RJ14C plugs that Radio Shack sells. They should fit
your RJ11 connector just fine.

    If you are anywhere near Yardley, PA, you can come over and use my
crimping tool to install the plug right.

TomCutter