Re: 4-Pin RJ11 Modular Plugs for Valentine Detector

 > Radio Shack are just too large - they can be force fit in but do not
 > come out. Since I swap the Valentine out between my bike and car I need
 > the right size.

There are 4-pin in 4-pin bodies and 4-pin in 6-pin bodies.  Sounds
like the rat shack type you picked up were the 4-pin in 6-pin bodies
type.   I was going to offer to send you one but see that my spares
are also the 4 pin in 6-pin body type.   FYI: look for RJ11 4x4.
What you have is RJ11 4x6 (also called 6x4).

   http://www.tcswnc.com/RJ11%20and%20RJ45%20Connectors.htm

has pictures.

// mstv