Tires

Gents:

020s are terrific tires for RTs.  They last about 10K and work great in all
conditions, sticky too.  They're also about the cheapest of the good
radials.   The only disadvantage is a tread pattern on the front tire that
tends to cup a little after you've used the front brakes a bit.   The design
of the tire is such that it does this easily, but that it's never severe.
It never affects ultimate handling, but the tires will sing when tipped into
bends.

I've got Z6s on my RT now.   They are terrific.   A little sharper than the
020 with no negatives.   Better than MeZ4s.  I like them a lot.  Don't know
how long they'll last.  They are more expensive than the Bridgestones.
About the same price as MeZ4.

- -TB