HID lights

This message is from one unhappy camper!  On the recommendation from a
friend, I took the plunge and ordered a single HID motorcycle globe kit
for my R1100s (separate globes for normal & high beam) from a USA
company called MISTERJUNG.  My credit card was debited within a few
days.  It's been over 6 weeks now and still no goods.  A quick trawl of
Internet news groups reveal that this vendor's delivery can vary from a
few days to 6 months - and a dislike of answering emails.

I haven't given up hope yet, but my patience is being tested ...

On a brighter note, my engine has now exceeded 55,000 km and it's
running like a dream!  It was generally "rough and lumpy" (?) until
35,000 or so but then just smoothed out. I guess the engine is now
run-in but it was a long wait! (I clock up 650kms a week.)

Kit
R1100s - Mandarin yellow