From: "Minor, Bob" <Bminor@xxxxxxxx>
To: <oilheads@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2004 10:37 AM
Subject: F650 Purchase

> I just wanted to thank all the folks that gave positive feedback towards
the F650.  I bought one this weekend (an ST) and am totally delighted.  It's
reasonably quick if not fast (at least not fast like my RS), comfortable,
smooth, and handles terrifically.  I bought it in on the East side of the
Cascades from Portland and rode over the Mt. Hood pass in a blinding
rainstorm.  My smile never washed away.  As much as I like my RS for fast
touring, for everyday use this is the way to go.