Re: Metzeler tire question

 > Has anyone ever used Michelin Pilot Road tires?  I was at my dealer on

I've got them front and rear on my R1150RT.   Handling and stickyness OK.
Longevetyseems fine... still lots of tread with 4-5K on the tires so far.
The down side is wet handling.   They are not bad, but don't give me the
same confidence that I had with BT-020s, for example.   My next tire will
be the Z6 (because I want to try something different and I've already
tried many of the others).

// marc