From: owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Kenneth Ahrweiler
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2004 8:18 AM
To: Oilheads@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Ohlins Shocks

Guys,
A friend of mine has a1999 K1200 LT. He is looking to buy a set of
Ohlins shocks. I know this subject has come up on the list many times
but as I have Ohlins on my RT I haven't been paying much attention.

Would appreciate it if the list would give me places where Ohlins can be
bought REASONABLY.
Phone numbers of these places would help so he can call.

Thanks in advance.

 Ken Ahrweiler
 New Hyde Park
 New York