Metzeler info

Guys,
I had mentioned in an earlier post that I had spoken to a Metzeler tech
rep about the Z4 VS the Z6. As I said he told me the new Z6 is about 2
generations ahead or the Z4's. I had also asked about the B designation
on the Front of the Z4 tires that were recommended for B M W boxers and
asked if the Z6 tires had such the same designation. His answer was that
the B designation was now longer needed as the new Z6 tires had that
feature built in the Z6.

My new tire ordered from South West Tires arrived today, 3 days after I
ordered it.

 Ken Ahrweiler
 New Hyde Park
 New York