Re: R1100SA 2-plug top speed disappointment

A few weeks back I initiated this thread.

Today, I had my bike dynoed: 76.2 rwhp at 100 mph and then it starts to
drop!

Given the article in the latest Motorcycle Consumer News I am about 13
h.p. down from nominal. This was a freebie dyno run at an open house so
I only got a partial graph, i.e., hp v speed and no torque printout.
Most of the other bikes there put out what seemed to be the correct
h.p., e.g. an FZ 126rwhp, a Kawi R10 147rwhp, my son's GSXR600 (1999)
90.1 rwhp.

At least I now have something to take to the dealer and perhaps get
them interested in bringing this bike up to spec.

cheers.... jack, '04 R1100SA, Waterford, Connecticut, U.S.A.