re:R1100RT won't start part duex

OK, I may get some gasps and flames, but here is what
I have done in the past - dump the enitre injector assembly
in fuel injector cleaner.  I have done this before when I
have had a clog due to dirt in the lines, and have experienced no problems (that I am aware of) by doing this.
YMMV, all other disclaimers apply.  Basically you want to remove all the varnish that has built up in the injectors.

With my flame-proof suit tightly sealed ;^)

Kevin B.
Mesa AZ
'96 R850R