RE: Battery Bothers

Nope, well sorta.  I also have a 2002 R1150RA.  Bought new in June 2002,
The original battery went about two months (So that was say, 21 months) ago
but I must confess, part of that may be due to neglect.   I had never
puilled the tank to check water.  I replaced it with a BMW (Exide) gel and
have had no problems since.

Terry Cox
02 R1150RA, "Bertha The Next Generation"