Tire Changing questions

On a '04 1150RT

1) What are the torque specs for the rear break calipler bolts and rear
wheel lugs?

2) On my balancer I can not get the rear wheel to mount perfectly
straight.  How is a little play gonna hurt the balancing?  I have the
Handy Industries Static  wheel balancer with BMW cones.  It came with no
instructions for snugging the cones properly. (I thought it would be
simple but  I didn't count on me being me)

Fare thee well for I remain Falvio and you are my people.