Exhaust Systems

Blank
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 20:33:37 -0400
From: "Gary Bechtold" <tyrohustler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Exhaust Systems

I see the responses that say to use the 'S' connector tube and
mate it with the VFR cannister - which sounds like a good idea, but that
sure makes it an awfully expensive connector tube.

Al sez:

You are correct in that you need the adapter in order to re-sell the system.

Two Brothers will sell the cat adapter separately.  I think D&D will, as
well.  Or you can take the adapter to a muffler/pipe shop and they can
reproduce it for you, which is what I did.

Al

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of Blank Bkgrd.gif]