Re: Master Cylinder Leak

My '94 R11RS' cylinder leaked and was replaced under warranty. I
believe they were redesigned in '95 to eliminate the problem, but I
guess that wasn't a complete cure.

I looked around a bit and did find a US source for the Motobins 20mm
rebuild kit for $48.40 at:
<http://www.eurotechmotorsports.com/forms/Query.CFM?
do=detail&q_startrow=1&q_part=34%2008%20617>

If that link doesn't work for you go to:
  http://www.eurotechmotorsports.com

...and search on master cylinder

Also, I found an excellent illustrated rebuild guide at:
http://www.largiader.com/tech/r11mc/

Good luck with it.

Karl