RE: Master Cylinder Leak

Thanks for all the replies.  I wanted a more permanent fix for my
leaking front master cylinder, so I didn't consider a rebuild.   I
called a few BMW dealers and found the best price of $195.  Then I
called Hammersly and got their answering machine which stated they were
too busy to answer the phone. (Is this their usual way of doing
business?)  Luckily, I called back a few hours later, they had one in
stock for $165, $8 shipping, and it arrived 2 days later.  I installed
it the following day so the bike was down for less than a week.
Tony
Mineola, NY
1997 R1100RS

 http://www.webparts.com/cycles/index.htm