Oilhead rocker end play adjustment

Listers,

I thought I'd send along this link for adjusting your valve rocker end play.
On my over 100k mile RS, I found my rocker end play waaay out of spec.
After completing this adjustment, redoing my valve adjustment, and
resynching with a TwinMax, my RS has NEVER run better and smoother with
almost unnoticeable surging.  This is highly recommended for any well used
oilhead!

 http://www.advrider.com/Wisdom/OREPADv1.0.pdf

John Van Deren
Montpelier, VT

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had a name of OREPADv1.0.url]