From: owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Jack Holloway
Sent: Monday, August 09, 2004 2:30 PM
To: BMW R1100 List
Subject: brake faults

Well I need help again from you learned Gentlemen.
How do you cancel the fault in the ABS brakes on a R1100RT???? This the
first time I have ever had one.
BTW I decided to try the BMW gel battery and thanks for all your input.

Jack

Old age and cunning will triumph over youth and enthusiasm everytime.

Jack Holloway      MOA #64755        Ham Call    KB4PVC
Leesburg, FL
2000 R1100 RT