Windscreen Screw Cap From My RS

Presidents,

Let me clarify my request.  The windscreen on my RS at present is a
Parabellum.  I am replacing it for now with the stock RS screen to get
more airflow during these hot southern summer months.  The R1150RS I saw
at the dealership yesterday uses six screws to mount, but each has a
plastic or rubber cover (which it looks like from five feet away... I did
not touch them or examine them closer).  I thought that the R1100RS had a
similar setup, but reviewing photos I have from Voni's RS, it just looks
like four black screws (mine are bare metal Phillips head screws).  What
does the exploded view show and what is the part number for the screw?

Thanks for your responses,

Robert Munday...   Montgomery, AL    `98 R11CHP    `95 R1100RSL
ABC #3783    Village Idiot    Rolling Broccoli Rider    BOOF #131
Oilhead #1561    Nebraska Nightrider    Big Sioux Rider
Trustee, BMWMOA Foundation    Keeper Of The List    *Iron Bunny*

RPG/COBOL Programmer - Will Program For Food
Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!