ABS Lights

11:52 PM
10/23/2004

I took what I thought would be the last ride of the season today, but
it looks like the next one is to the dealer.  After the usual bathroom
stop at McDonalds, the ABS lights didn't turn off when rolling.  I
stopped the bike, turned off the ignition, restarted, and the same
thing happened.  Once more on the ride the ignition was turned off,
and the ride resumed after an hour.  Same thing.  No ABS.

Are there checks I can make to possibly correct the situation, or is
this a trip to the dealer for sure?

Chuck