Presidential Dinner - Louisville Area Presidents

Presidents,

I'm planning a Presidential Dinner near Louisville, KY for one weeknight
within the next two weeks.  If you are within riding/driving distance
from Louisville, KY and Clarksville, IN, please send me a note offline at
RWMunday@xxxxxxxx .

Potential attendees from the Louisville area:

Dave Anderson    Louisville, KY    IBMWR Plateholder
Mark Austin    Louisville, KY
Jim Morrow    Sellersburg, IN
Robert Munday    Indianapolis, IN    IBMWR Plateholder
Larry Sabo    Louisville, KY

In Indy, I'm 115 miles from the proposed site, so if you're closer than
that to "Kentuckiana", please join us.

Robert Munday...   Montgomery, AL    `98 R11CHP    `95 R1100RSL
ABC #3783    Village Idiot    Rolling Broccoli Rider    BOOF #131
Oilhead #1561    Nebraska Nightriders    Big Sioux Riders
Indy BMW Club    Beemer Hill Riders
Trustee, BMWMOA Foundation    Keeper Of The List    *Iron Bunny*

... on a mission in Indianapolis, Indiana