  From: Marco S Hyman
  To: oilheads@xxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, November 25, 2004 4:35 PM
  Subject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving

  Robert Silas writes:
   > I enjoyed your pictures. Where is that place???

  About 30-100 miles north of San Francisco, between the coast and highway
  101. The terrain looks like

    http://www.terraserver.com/imagery/image_lv.asp?ulx=467110.279&uly=4288530.995&zone=10&res=120&provider_id=504&t=pan

  (that link should all be on one line) as seen from a sattelite.
  Great motorcycle roads.

  // marc