RE: R1100S hard bags

In a message dated 12/7/2004 4:26:39 PM Eastern Standard Time, "Tandy K. Bozeman" <tkb@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>Okay guys, You just remove the standard size lids from the regular bags, and
>then bolt on the city lids. Takes less than an hour/1 beer, and you can
>restore the standard lids for trips if you wish.

I just can't sit back and let this guy give out false information like this.  It is definitely NOT a 1 beer job... there is no job on a beemer that is only one beer!   Why I use up one beer just looking at her in the garage!...  There I feel better!, think I'll go have a beer!... or TWo!...

one thing that was left off is that orginal lids will be pop riveted on, drilling the out is simple and easy, then with short bolts, and some lok tite or better yet friction nuts.. it all goes right back together...Now were did I set that beer down???????

Paige