From: <PLPKLT@xxxxxxx>
To: <oilheads@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2004 5:51 AM
Subject: RE: R1100S hard bags

Bozeman" <tkb@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> >Okay guys, You just remove the standard size lids from the regular bags,
and
> >then bolt on the city lids. Takes less than an hour/1 beer, and you can
> >restore the standard lids for trips if you wish.
>

> I just can't sit back and let this guy give out false information like
this.  It is definitely NOT a 1 beer job... there is no job on a beemer that
is only one beer!   Why I use up one beer just looking at her in the
garage!...  There I feel better!, think I'll go have a beer!... or TWo!...

> one thing that was left off is that orginal lids will be pop riveted on,
drilling the out is simple and easy, then with short bolts, and some lok
tite or better yet friction nuts.. it all goes right back together...Now
were did I set that beer down???????