Re: GS Headlight Adjustment

In a message dated 12/11/2004 3:42:34 PM Pacific Standard Time,
dchowenhill@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I just installed a new H4 Xtreme White bulb into the stock housing of my 1100
GS and I want to adjust it for an upcoming trip - fully loaded, 2-up.  I
recall seeing a chart showing the distance the head light should be from a wall
and the height the beam should project on the wall, however I can not recall
where I saw it.

Dean,
The diagram and instructions for adjusting the headlight for my 1150GS are in
the Rider's Manual. I presume they would be the same or similar for the
1100GS. If you don't have a copy of your Rider's Manual, let me know and I will
post the instructions.
Gary Prickett
Mission Viejo, CA